8.30.2002

chocolate!
i decided to go by the store and get some chocolate during my late lunch break.
i couldn't find those lindt bars the store had on sale, so i got ghiradelli instead.
mmmm! now this dark chocolate i can handle!
Also, while there i stocked my junk food stash! got ken a bag of hot fries. 8^)
i know he likes them, but part of me feels a little guilty since he's trying to lose weight.
i know! i'll help him eat them 8^) then it won't be so bad.
man, i wish all solutions were this easy.

last night, i was adding the dialouge to my comic, when i noticed that my comic fonts was gone! what?
i didn't delete it, it just vanished. i noticed that the bold and bold italic versions disappeard months ago, but i was getting along without them ok.
and now they vanished?
lucky for me, ken had copies and sent them to me over yahoo messenger. i love my boy. he saved my comic. 8^)

i bumped into leif at mcalister's (that is were i went for actual lunch food.)
he mentioned the music on main street thing they've been having on weekends downtown.
i'll this for jonesboro, it's got a cool downtown area. my friend nancy, who's a native new yorker, once called it a "mini-manhattan."
maybe if ken wants to, we can go. don't worry, jo, i won't mention you or foss. or mention where i live.

and now they finally told me that yes, they've decided to have labor day off. i wish they would've told me earlier.
i could fly down to see mom in texas, but that means less time with ken.
ack! i hate decisions like this. see why i want all my decisions to be easy? but then life prolly wouldn't be worth living without tough chocies.
i'll talk to ken tonight and then call mom and see.
i've hardly been calling home at all. part of me feels real guilty. why am i doing this? glad to get out? axnious to get away? with dad i can kinda understand, even though he's easier to deal with now that i'm not under his roof, but what about mom? i guess i'm so used to her calling every day like she used to when she lived in state.

i opened my e-mail this morning to a piece of fan art from tim. 8^) he's trying to start his own webomic as soon as keen_ activates new accounts...
yay!
also, i heard from a fan who hadn't written in awhile. he wants to get a tattoo, with ferdinand on it. i get to design it. this ought to be interesting...

darn! i have to re-e-mail that ad again!
why aren't they receiving the corrected version? dang it!

No comments: