8.09.2002


truckin'
first business trip ever this week.
had a meeting in texarkana on wedensday (i was traveling on tuesday and on wedensday night. 0.o)
least i was clocking up the overtime. learned quite a bit there, too.
but the trip made my comic schedule go awry!
i'm still working out what it's going to be.
this is why i wish i could get it scripted out in advance. maybe ken and i can do that...
but i know i have a deadline, the comic needs to be on the page tomorrow. and it shall be!

i do have sketches made on the future layout for my webpage. now i have an idea of what i want to use as a guideline, plus i get to use ken's super-sweet computer.
hmmm. maybe i should copy my webpage stuff onto disk again and take it with me in case i need to load anything.

i'm seeing con-reports all over now from those who attended the san diego comic con international. all i can say is i wish i could've gone.
but next year i will be there! 8^)

i'm doing a cartoon for a logo for my old boss at my internship. 8^)
she has the sketches right now and is showing the client.
we'll see how it goes from there. 8^) yea! freelance work! woo hoo!

*yawn* ok, back to work!

No comments: