10.03.2002

graphics
i got a message from the boss at my old internship. i've got a cartoon for a t-shirt design. it should be great fun. 8^) i'm glad i'm getting to work with her again. i felt that i coped out on the last project she gave me. i need to get her a good sketch my tomorrow. my comic may wait another day.

dinner at dad's tonight. taco soup. yum! jo is invited, too!
she and i had a nice lunch at kirin today. they do cool custom stir-frys like at the flatop grill in chicago. yummy! next time i'm in there, i'm gettting one

last night i went to nanci's art class. joy! i had fun. i had no idea until i got there how much i missed the smell of paint and turpentine. i tried ot work on blue canary some, and while i was able to sketch a layout of the next strip and start the penciling, my creative spirit wanted to do something fun. i did a litte illustartive style sketch with pencil and markers. it was fun.

nanci noticed my new moonstone beaded necklace. she suggested that i make lots of jewelry and sell them at local festivals. get a booth, said it would be $10-20 and sell my work. i may do that one day. we'll see.

now, i'm just waiting for go home time.


No comments: