9.19.2002


another meeting
i've been informed of yet another out of town meeting. this time on Oct. 1. it looks like i'll be traveling down to texarkana solo this time.
eeep! 0.0 i've driven driven this far before, much less on high interstates through little rock! sure, i've been a passenger on several 8 hour or longer road trips, butthis time it's me, i'm the one driving. it takes awhile for me to get comfortable driving to new locations since i don't know what i'm doing exactly. it's easy to second guess myself on directions and get all messed up. i'll get detailed instructions from sandy and off the internet, that will help. i think i'll also call mom and see what she recommends for long drives.

superficial stuff that could keep me from being bored like cd's will be taken.
let's see, what else do i need...
*make sure they remember to reserve my hotel room.
*pack! and don't forget anything!
*directions to texarkana, then to my hotel, then to the meeting and then back home will be needed.
*lots of gas money! guess i better ask dad for some dough.
*reset trip counter so i can get my mileage down and don't forget about restaurant receipts!
*advertising stuff that i will need for the meeting.

tomorrow, sandy and i are headed to the tobacco store in blytheville and maybe to the one in trumann so i can geta feel of the store better. the more i know, the easier it is for me to do the ads.

i didn't get to mention that on tuesday night, i started and finished Coraline. creepy book. 8^)

No comments: