7.02.2002

i can't wait to get my wacom. it'll be so cool.
go look and see the comic i have up now! i made it all on a graphic tablet.

and i think i have the dialouge worked out enough to start drawing next week's comic. yea!
gotta scan lots o' stuff including fanart for framed!!! i made it back in may but since i moved and then my scanner broke i never got to send it in. it seems i only do fan art when i'm going through archives and i have just finished them, since i lost track of things during the great framed!!! escape. too many crossovers/comics to read during the school year! at least i got caught up know. 8^)

and jo hooked my 'puter up to the internet last night. thanks, jo!

and now i remember that i forgot to drop that corn off the doug and c.
it should still be good, it's still in the fridge. maybe i can do that tonight...
last week my dad sent me home with 21 ears of corn for me and jo to eat or give away. o.0
21 ears! dat's alot of corn. but it's good stuff, though.

i discovered a new comic today, scarygoround. i like the style. it's done completely in adobe illustrator. 8^)

No comments: