7.17.2002

time, payday and chocolate

well, restarting my computer fixied my stupid yahoo problem. feh. at least i can see my e-mail now.

i hope i get that comic done tonight!
see i have been busy. and mom takes time, too. i love her, don't get me wrong, but she always has something for me to do.
yesterday is was to fetch her a bag of ice and to try "fix" her phone. she has a nokia 6155 now and didn't know there were more than 4 ringtones and doesn't know about how to save numbers in her phonebook on it. oh, she'll learn if she gets the gumption to, she just sits thre until she figures it out. i admire her for that. 8^)
but momma, i have a comic to do!
i do think i have a cool mom, though.
she got a gameboy advance and the tetris world game cartridge to play on plane trips. 8^)

i remember papa and granny always had tasks for mom and me to do. go get me this. go get me that.
"why?"i would ask.
"because your legs were younger," was always the reply.
and if i ever have kids i'll prolly do the same thing. the cycle continues. *sigh*

it's payday! yea! i cashed my check.
good news: i have money.
bad news: i need to pay rent. bye bye money!

my supervisor linda offered two bars of nestle baking chocolate. turns out we got an order filled wrong. after it got all sorted out, we got to keep the stuff so the staff here is taking it home. i think jo will be happy to see 2 bars of semi-sweet baking chocolate. 8^)

No comments: