6.07.2002

i didn't get to post much yesterday...
jeremy, our douglas tech guy, was here to fix my computer.

aparantly when roxio bought out adaptec, they changed someof the code in easy cd creator.
well, dell preinstalled the adaptec version on my 'puter and for some reason, it kept askin gfor the disk. the only one they sent us is for roxio.
this it began to eat holes in the registry, asking for the disk when you started up not realted programs. yuck.

so, jeremy and i made back-ups for my important files and then upgraded me to xp. 8^)
not bad. i still wish it was mac os X but on the whole not bad.

the i.d. printer still won't work! ug! 8^(P
so he tried to hook in up to denise's computer this morning. still no luck. so he's off the fix the computers for the new store in blytheville while i get to call tech support. they should be open by now (west coast hours. 8^P)
right now though, i am running scandisk on denise's computer. according to jeremy by the sounds it's making, the hard drive is about to die. what fun.

in other news:
i got the rest of my stuff from ikea. my room is starting to look about how i want it.

i get to see my love today. 8^)

my computer at jo's may finally be hooked up to the internet soon, like this weekend, maybe or monday...

jo is making me cool garb. she's working on a blue bodice. so cute. ken ought to like what it does to my upper bod. *can we say "cleavage?"* of course that will be covered up by my chemise, but still...
did i also mention she making a nice new chemise,i think for court garb. it's silk. ahhhh. 8^)

i have more comics to draw, regular size this time. lots to do!

jeremy can't handle a heat level of 6 let alone 4 right now. "respect the 'king and i," wise word, jerms the thai resturant deserves respect. lots of heat in food it has, yes!

maybe, just maybe i'll finally get to see episode 2 this weekend.

No comments: