6.05.2002

i got some of my stuff form ikea yesterday,
well only the tv/vcr stand, but i got it put together and it looks so cool!

i need to move some stuff into my room, get a frame for my bed and get it organized. room look's like a mess! gotta clean it.

going by home tonight to pick up a package-my andy warhol doll is in! i had to get some nonsense in my office. just to play with everyone else's head. 8^)P
and to pick up that long phone cord carter got for me. if it's long enough, i can get my computer at jo's online so i can update my comic regularly again.

payday! oh yeah! gonna try to save $250 dollars since i don't have to make a car payment this month (dad's doing that as a birthday present. 8^)
well, i can't save all of it...i do have a speeding ticket to pay...$120. yuck.
that is my first ticket though and if i see about defensive driving, i can maybe get it off my record.
and i have bills to pay. not much, they accumulate a about $31. not too bad.
i can save about...$130. better than nothing.
ken's right, i need to learn to save and manage my money better. hopefully, living on my own (sorta) will help me with this.

jo brought her friend david from latin class over. she got him started in the sca.
he had gotten some gold and black brocade drapes fro 50 cents at a church garage sale.
the pattern is period, so jo is making him a cloak out of it. it'll be very pretty.
she's working on getting me some italian reinassance garb. 8^) she found some nice courderoy (spelling?) that can feel a little like velveteen and looks like it from a distance.
she gonna dye it and make me new court garb. 8^)

hey! fossie and stu linked to me! yay!
i'll need to add stu's now. 8^)
speaking of adding stuff, jo's got a cool new layout to her site. check it out.
she even used the little sprite i made of amelia to link to my comic! yay!

i like the kitty cat you used to link my blog, jo. where'd ya get it?

i got that cd with my comic mailed off on monday, but i haven't heard if scrubbo got it yet. he should've i overnighted it.
huh. well, if there is a problem with it, he'll let me know.

No comments: