6.18.2002

well, i've spent most of my day typing.
apparantly they want me to retype the employee handbook (two different ones, now,) and then e-mail it to them so they can make corrections like that.
some things a designer shouldn't have to do. that left me with little time to rework the layout fo the ads for this month. oy.
and i'm only half way through the first handbook!
at least i am not bored, though. and my hands are gettting some exercise. 8^P

at least my love sent me a nice e-mail that made it all better. 8^)

his going to get expereince to get a better job here or elsewhere kick has me on a educational self-improvment kick. not to mention jo's wanting to go to grad school.
i was looking at the portfolio center in atlanta. that has promise. but when will i ever be there? *shrugs*
i may just follow ken where ever he ends up at and see about a university with a good art program that offers illustration courses.

i was have trouble with poses when drawing the comic last night. it's not done because it doesn't look right.
i may have jo pose for me or see about some adult life drawing classes in town. my skills need some sharpening.

No comments: