6.04.2002


sleepy.

zzzzzzzz

at least i got some work done today.

i spent the night at dad's. he treated me and carter to dinner at colton's.

i got to pet my kitty cat! i miss her. i couldn't take her with me. 8^(
she has to go the vet this weekend. time for shots.

the best part of yesterday was when i was chatting with ken online (his phone's battery is dying. that is why we were online.)
he has come up with some more good ideas for monday the 13th. i can't wait until he starts this comic. i gotta see what he does with it. 8^)
the only comics that can usually that to me are sluggy (when in the middle of an exciting plotline) and what's going on with GPF right now.

*swoon* is it any wonder why i'm in love with my guy? 8^)

the second best part? the box of nifty origami i got from my friend, lar de souza.
they are so cool. there's even a starship enterprise origami! *lol*
only you, lar.
these beauts are going in my office. 8^)
but only after i show them off to my friends.

No comments: