5.14.2002

around 7:30 or so last night, i started feeling icky.
and my legs were hurting some. i guess all that painting on sunday was catching up to me.

i tried drawing my comic. i have the pencils half completed.
i'll try to finish it tomorrow night. i have to paint more tonight.

jeremy from the texarkana branch is here at work to help us with our computer problems and such.
he helped to set up the i.d. tag stuff that i will now be operating.

my love called last night! of course i was already alseep.
see, i double my cell as an alarm clock.
when it rang i thought the alarm was going off! but why did it sound different than normal?
and then i heard him say, "hello?"
i'm afraid i was much to tired to say anything of brillance to him. but it was so nice to hear his voice... 8^)
i'm glad he got some good ma po tofu, (or however you spell it.) i just wish i had some giordano's pizza!

now back to work! they have downloaded a new driver for my monitor and i must reboot!

No comments: