5.17.2002

i really want to be gone from work today.

my love is back from chi-town and i want to see him, find out what all he did, etc.
i wishi had him all to myself this weekend, but tonight and tomorrow i must share.
caroline and doug are getting married tomorrow and my love and i are both in the wedding party.
that means rehearsal tonight. i just hope the dinner afterwards is good.

i move offically into jo's on monday, even though i am still moving boxes and stuff.
i need to stay the night there on sunday and saturday to look after jo's cat, annie.
my feed her and clean her box, etc.
that shouldn't be a problem.

i moved a buttload of stuff there last night. two boxes of paperbacks, one box full of my art books, my comic books, a huge chunk of clothes, sheets, art for my wall and my portfolio.
mr. kelly and ms. elizabeth liked the wall treatment. 8^) that is a good sign.

and i've got a comic to finish!

it's raining outside and i'm sleepy and hungry. i want lunch! i may go back to hong kong (read: chinese resturant, not the city) for more gzoya dumplings.
or maybe mexican...
el acapulco has really good chesse dip! 8^)P now i see the time. no wonder i am hungry. it's 6 minutes till noon.

i'll see if jeremy and ken (again, not that ken,) want to eat out...

No comments: