5.23.2002

well, i finally went and checked out the national psorasis foundation website.
my boyfriend urged me to. he had heard of some new treatments. one is being tested by the FDA right now.
this maybe what i am needing.
i'll go see a dermatologist when my insurance kicks in.

he isn't bothered that i have the skin diasese, only that it bothers me.
there has been many times he has cheered me up after i was feeling down after a flare up.
he's so sweet. 8^)

i've been doing sketches for the blog's design. i have ken help me with that. he knows html and java.
i'll show him the blogger tags. after working with the keenspace tags, i should be able to figure it out. with a little help. 8^)
i've drawn a nice sketch of amelia getting out of the shower.
it's going to be so cool!

i'm thinking red would be a good color...yes. the more i think of it, the more i like it. a vibrant, rich cool red.

No comments: