5.20.2002

oy! the more work i do, the more they give me.
this is good in the way that i won't be bored. i just need to work on deadline scheduling.

i have so much i want to do today:
+ mail that package off to mom
+ do yoga with jo
+ my comic (must do! i didn't get one out last week!)
+ move more stuff to jo's
= dresser
= hope chest
= computer and computer cart
= books, books and more books (guess who reads a lot!)
+ get some essentials for the new room
+ cash that check from my bro

that is all i can think of for now...

c's wedding went smoothly on saturday. i'm glad it did. the last thing she would've needed was a major outburst.
and it was nice to see my love in a tux. he may not like, but he can at least pull it off with style. 8^)
plus, i think that was only the second time he's seen me gussied up like that.

the first was the choir dress i had to wear for the ASU ladies choir. it reminded me of a bridesmaid dress, it only has one function and outside of that function, you have no other use for it.
i think he liked this dress better though. can we say, "lots o' cleveage!"

most times i don't like showing it off. so i felt a little exposed in it.
i have too much to begin with. but for him, though, i'll show it off. he enjoys that so much.
he give me quite a nice compliments about the dress, though.

most bridesmaid dresses are icky. c was gracious enough in her consideration of dresses to pick one that was actually kinda nice.
hilary even commented on this.
ken thought that i, out of all the bridesmaids, carried the dress off better. like it was made for my frame. 8^)
he is so sweet. i'm keeping him. even if he didn't tell me that.

ok, back to work.

No comments: